top of page
Championship Trial Team
Earning a big to the Empire New York World Championship
Li Po Chun United World College
6.5 Wins (CS: 21, OCS: 67.5, PD: 43)
Outstanding Trial Teams
St. Paul’s Convent School
Independent Schools Foundation
Chinese International School
6 Wins (CS: 20, OCS: 72, PD: 44)
6 Wins (CS: 19.5, OCS: 74.5, PD: 27)
6 Wins (CS: 16.5, OCS: 71, PD: 73)
Good Hope School
Belilios Public School
5 Wins (CS: 16, OCS: 63, PD: 40)
5 Wins (CS: 15, OCS: 67, PD: 40)
The Honorable Mr. Justice Harris Award
Awarded to the team that best exemplifies the ideals of civility, respect and justice.
23 Points, 6th Rank - Chinese International School
23 Points, 4th Rank - St. Stephen's College*
23 Points, 8th Rank - St. Paul's College
Tabulation Roon Notes:
Round 3 coin flip: Heads - Right Side is Defense
ARCH Tabulation Representative & Tabulation Director: Mido Aly & Samuel Power
* St. Stephen's College was disqualified after a failure to attend closing ceremonies.
1. Rankings are determined by number of overall ballots won (ties count as half a ballot won). The first tiebreaker is CS, followed by OCS, then PD.
2. CS = Combined Strength – the number of ballots won by opponents – a measure of strength of schedule.
3. OCS = Opponents’ Combined Strength – the number of ballots won by opponents’ opponents – another measure of strength of schedule.
4. PD = Point Differential – the total number of points earned minus the total number of points earned by opponents.
bottom of page